Sourcing and maintaining a robust forklift fleet that is ready to tackle your material handling needs is a challenge throughout various industries. Whether shifting loads of material for manufacturing, offloading finished products, moving giant rolls of paper, or working among shipping facilities, the right forklift can mean the difference between profitability and depressing reports.
Toyota’s line of internal combustion (IC) forklifts fills needs across many specialized industries. Whether your operation is indoors or outdoors, Toyota has an IC product that is right for your business. Our products feature thoughtful ergonomics that reduce operator strain and fatigue, countless options to meet your specialized needs, and the renowned quality, reliability, durability, and value that come with the Toyota name.
With lifting capacities from 3,000 to 125,000 pounds, Toyota offers a full line of IC forklifts to meet almost any need. Here are a few that could take your business performance to the next level.
Capacity 2.5 Ton
• Side Shift Fork E62.
• Wide Visible Mast (Fsv) - 4700 Mm. (or 4500MM - 3.0 Ton)
• Long Forks - 1220 Mm.
• Front J Lug Pneumatic-Shaped Cushion Tire.
• Rear J Lug Pneumatic-Shaped Cushion Tire.
• Yellow Strobe Light On Ohg (Reverse Position).
• Led Rear Combination Lights.
• Headlights W/Front Combination Lights.
• Led-Two Rear Working Lights (Selective Lighting Condition).
• Back-Up Buzzer With On-Off Switch.
• Multifunction Display 2.
• Rear-Pillar Assist Grip.
• Suspension Seat W/ Damper.
• Rear-View Mirror,Right And Left Sides.
• Tool,Standard Set (A Set).
• Certificated Label.
• Unit Indication,Mm/Kg.
• Name Plate (English).